Thursday, August 18, 2005

Run....

Print run, that is.

Gasp! The book is ready to go to print run. This is it. I can't believe it. The Pacific Between is going to be printed (and available for pre-ordering) for real. Wow. I guess all the hard work in the past few years really is paying off, and this is just the beginning. It's like I've been rehearsing for the big opening number for all these years, and finally, the lights are on, and the stage is set...

I am getting tremendous opening night jitters. Cripes.

Then I saw the listing on Amazon.com. Suddenly it feels real. My debut. Is. Almost. Ready.

Thank you! All of you who have helped make this happen.

There's still a few months to go before general release. But, please take a look, and pre-order if you want! I'm sure my publisher would be happy to know that there is interest out there for the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home